Part 2d - Turn on the Scaffold Lights
- Leave the pump house and return to the castle courtyard.
- Go up to the upper level of the blacksmith shop where the generator control panel is.
- Look at the control panel with the 5 colored discs.
- Activate the generator by sliding the discs in the following order:
Slide the BLUE disc to the right end of the rail.
Slide the ORANGE disc to the center of the rail.
Slide the PURPLE disc to the start of the rail.
Slide the RED disc to the center of the rail.
Adjust as necessary to turn on the panel.
After the last disc is moved into position, pay speical attention to the lights that flash when you release your finger. They will flash once for each color that is correctly positioned. The colors that do not flash are the colors that need fine tune adjustment. The trick to the puzzle is going slowly and studying the color flashes in the vacuum tubes after each dial adjustment. The color flashes are the key to understanding where the discs should be.
- Return to the blacksmith shop below your current location at the panel.
- Go to the back corner of the room where the black iron stove is.
- To the left of a locked door down low on a crate, pick up the fuse.
- Walk over to the switch panel on the wall in the back of the room.
- Throw the switch in the middle of the panel to the up position.
- Go to the other switch panel in the front corner of the room.
- Throw the switch on the left end of the panel (next to the locker) to the up position.
- Leave the blacksmith shop and return to the courtyard.
- Go to the work area where you found the toolbox with the hammer and keys in it.
- Look at the electrical panel to the left of the sawhorse bench.
- Turn around and look at the cable running across the courtyard.
- Tap on the cable at the base of the lens tower where it is disconnected.
- Connect the two ends of the cable by tapping on it.
- Back up and turn around to look at the electrical panel box on the scaffold.
- Tap on the panel box to zoom in and tap again on the black handle to open it.
- Place the fuse in the open fuse slot at the bottom of the panel.
- Use the screwdriver on the two screws on the door with the ring handle.
- Open the door by tapping on the ring handle.
- Use the electrical tape to mend the blue wire.
- Throw the black lever at the right edge of the panel to the on position.
- Close the two panel doors and back up from the panel.